For individuals residing in Cortland, Broome, Chenango, Delaware, Otsego, Tioga, and Tompkins Counties
The Racker Resource Network
Racker’s resource network is designed to provide supports for families and caregivers in several counties within the Southern Tier. Families who are providing care for a loved one with a disability living full-time in the family home are eligible for a wide variety of services, including:
- Basic unmet needs, such as household items, food, specialized clothing, and other sensory needs;
- Annual conferences;
- Adaptive equipment, assistive technology, specialized software equipment, and repairs;
- Financial assistance for rent, mortgage, and utilities;
- Medical bills, special therapies, and supplements;
- Recreation programs;
- Transportation and some auto repair and travel expenses;
- Temporary Respite;
- and more.
Family reimbursement funding is intended to be short-term and time-limited, if possible, while families seek sources that can be accessed for long-term use.
This webinar took place on Wednesday, November 17, 2021, via Zoom, from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.