Learn more about Racker’s Lending Library which holds 1,000s of items to meet and explore sensory needs. Find innovative solutions and strategies to help support your loved one with a disability. The library is open to all individuals with OPWDD eligibility under Family Support Services (live at home with a caregiver) in Broome, Tioga, Tompkins, Cortland, Chenango, Delaware, Otsego, Onondaga, and Madison counties.
- Racker Autism & Sensory Lending Library Webinar August 24, 2023
- Southern Tier Connect Celebrates Fifth Anniversary, C.A.R.E Award Presented August 24, 2023
- Presence Counseling & Developmental Services August 16, 2023
- Disability Resource Coordinators and Supports – Presented by: CDO Workforce June 21, 2023
- Dermatology Preventative Care: The Importance of Sunscreen June 9, 2023