Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) is a variety of processes, such as mediation or arbitration, that help parties resolve disputes without a trial. Most services are offered free of charge and are available in every county in New York State!
- Racker Autism & Sensory Lending Library Webinar August 24, 2023
- Southern Tier Connect Celebrates Fifth Anniversary, C.A.R.E Award Presented August 24, 2023
- Presence Counseling & Developmental Services August 16, 2023
- Disability Resource Coordinators and Supports – Presented by: CDO Workforce June 21, 2023
- Dermatology Preventative Care: The Importance of Sunscreen June 9, 2023